RICMOTECH RS1 PLANS DOWNLOAD

I'm pretty happy with it. I was going to go to a junk yard for my seat but then I managed to get a great deal on a Cobra Monaco via ebay. Sign up for a new account in our community. Or sign in with one of these services Sign in with Facebook. Thank you, I'll take a look. Great idea to create this thread, Darin. Getting the seat mounted was the most time intensive as the seat brackets were not square so it took quite a bit of tweaking to get the seat where I wanted it on the rig. ricmotech rs1 plans

Uploader: Grorr
Date Added: 3 November 2005
File Size: 36.31 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 36668
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Register a new account.

ISR DIY Rig #3 Ricmotech RS-1 Build - DIY Plans ONLY - InsideSimRacing Forums

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. For who has built an RS-1, how long did it took to receive the plans? A buttkicker mini concert and turtle beach x42 headphones give me feedback.

Sign up for a new account in our community. SledgeFeb 4, No, create an account now.

D.I.Y Racing Cockpit (Ricmotech RS1) | OCAU Forums

Log in or Sign up. MotoManJan 19, I will be adding armrest on each side to make it wider and possibly raising the rig. I need some dimensions for Ricmotech RS1 1 1. Sign in Already have an account?

ricmotech rs1 plans

Posted September 10, Ricomtech you, I'll take a look. Oct 13, Messages: I just finished mine over Memorial Day weekend, saw your reviews and thought I'd rw1 to show my solutions to some of the things you encountered.

As for fit, I did not use the supplied pedal mount pieces because they were too far away. Overall it's been pretty easy.

Should be coming in the mail on monday ish from what UPS is saying.

If you like these and want to see the rest as they are developed, Like us on Facebook. It saves quite a bit of space in my room ricmootech free's up my desk for other things.

D.I.Y Racing Cockpit (Ricmotech RS1)

This allowed me to screw directly into wood rather then MDF. This would have saved a few bucks if I had measured the seat correctly.

ricmotech rs1 plans

Any more progress pics? Let's start to build! Sledge, I'm interested in that PVC pipe build as well. Then, to truly make this thing work for me, was the cupholder!

May 12, Messages: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites. Did you receive a confirmation email once shipped?

We will be creating some more designs before we decide which ones will go into production. I was going to go to a junk yard for my seat but then I managed to get a great deal on a Cobra Monaco via ebay.

ricmotech rs1 plans

I haven't plane it yet because I know there's more to do that I haven't thought of yet. Any particular design you're looking at? Aug 20, Messages:

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения