CGDEVTOOLS DOWNLOAD

After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout. I tried to use TMS db components in async mode, but found that they still have a lot of issues with it. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. I found that changing the GridDataSetProvider1. I would suggest that you start from scratch and see how steep the CGDev learning curve is for you. Best Regards Francisco Alvarado. All of that works exactly as advertised. cgdevtools

Uploader: Jule
Date Added: 14 January 2015
File Size: 57.92 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 98013
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





CGDevTools Forum

I have found that you still cannot do everything in asynchronous mode. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout. You will be able to benefit from the improved look and feel, and from fewer trips back to the server. I use CGDev as the primary cgcevtools components. I'm having many issues with the demos and, so far, not very convinced of them. So, what's your best advice for me? Is it possible that we have a memory leak from the TMS components?

The new version 3.

IWCGjQuery Suite – CentralGest Development Tools

Get your questions answered right away and see if you can rely on just that. I have built entire applications using those components. Best Regard Francisco Alvarado. Support for IntraWeb XI added! It makes the application feel more solid.

Patch - CGDevTools IWCGJQuerySuite | Board4All

When the grid is connected to a GridDataSetProvider the changes get pushed through to the table. I own both component sets.

Best regards Francisco Alvarado. I use the WebGrid more than anything else.

CGDevTools IWCGJquery Suite v4.1.0.189 Full Source

My bad, I'm sure I am using both component sets in cgdevtools current project. I cgdrvtools not gone deep enough into the CGDev grids in-line editing capabilities.

We are getting ramdom system crashes - usually with a message "Error reading Picture1. All of that works exactly as advertised. Once I made that change the grid showed data as expected. CGDev is far better at displaying data, and providing runtime features to the end-user. Sounds promising and is all done in Delphi. After it worked fine times, I always get an exception "Unknown browser type.

The parameter is incorrect" or no memory etc. I like the TMS grids aysnc editing mode because it behaves like a spreadsheet and is familiar to cydevtools. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo.

For example, if I iterate through the grid records, edits for the detail records must be asynchronously updated. What's new in version 4.

cgdevtools

Does anybody know websites written with these tools where I could have a look at it? I tried to use a grid following the instruction in the video at youtube but the grid is not showing.

cgdevtools

It forces the user to post each row as it is edited, which causes confusion and leads to incomplete data collection. Regards Bobby Bobby Gallagher schreef: Is there any other "web solution" that could be used with Delphi?

cgdevtools

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения