ASUS Z92T TREIBER DOWNLOAD

Sound is a little flaky, but there isn't any noise or anything as long as you mute the microphone and CD channels. Bluetooth seems to work on this shell. Wed Sep 27, 6: Please help us maintain a helpfull driver collection. But also very cool What about the webcam? Fri Nov 03, But more annoying is when it flakes out trying to play me deep notes. asus z92t treiber

Uploader: JoJolar
Date Added: 22 February 2007
File Size: 30.54 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 30269
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The problem is that you need to download the driver manually regardless of the speed of your network.

If you need it I could copy my sources to the web someplace and link to the URL. Hi guys, I am looking for a new laptop.

Get Asus Z92T Notebook driver for Windows OS – Asus driver

Display posts from previous: Im installing the beta nvidia driver now to see if that helps. Reasons for your score: The built-in bluetooth seems to be working, but I have not tested it yet.

I mean how configurable is it for effects and stuff. Wed Nov 01, Cause I don't aus that on laptops. Would you use this site again?: Wed Sep 27, 7: Asus Z92t driver direct download was reported as rteiber by a large percentage of our reporters, so it should be good to download and install.

asus z92t treiber

I downgraded to kernel version 2. I would recommend atheros wireless over intel given a choice though. Otherwise there treibwr a forum post someplace explaining what to do.

I also found out that passing the noapic option to the kernel at boot time prevents it from crashing and still allows some acpi features to work. I like building stuff myself so that I know the little things like thermal compound are done right.

Zubzub Tux's lil' helper Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2: It only came out a few weeks back Unfortunately since I have done this the system has been a bit less stable I blame the nvidia driver since it only is unstable in X for some reason. One thing I asks to mention: If you decide to get one and have the choice, get a RPM hard drive if you don't care so much about battery life.

asus z92t treiber

Failing that I can bodge a firewire connection to my current laptop and use the ethernet on that, cause it works fine. Finally my PC got up to speed! If you plan to only use wireless only it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Asus Z92t Driver Download Version

The onboard gigabit ethernet isn't well supported at auss time. Sun Nov 19, 1: Installation Manager Success Stats: I was told that this may be a safety feature to prevent the speakers from blowing, but it could just as well be a buggy driver.

I'll give that kernel a try on monday and see what happens.

asus z92t treiber

Mon Sep 25, 4: Tue Oct 31, I prefer a large hard drive, lots of ram, and all that stuff. I looked at the ACPI thing a bit. Well, I bought it and i just got it booted up

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения